REGISTRATION FEES1. Early registration fees are applicable only to those delegates who book and pay prior to the early bird registration closing date. Where payment or proof thereof has not been received by the early bird registration closing date, the normal registration fee will be applicable.
2. Replacement registrations can be made prior to the Congress opening day, at no additional fee.
3. A fee of R150 (incl Vat) will be charged for onsite replacement registrations.
4. Having read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions, the applicant accepts responsibility for full payment of the registration fee without prejudice.
CANCELLATION & REFUNDS POLICY5. All cancellations and refund requests must be submitted to Master Builders South Africa in writing, up to and including 30 days prior to the opening day of the Congress.
6. No cancellations will be accepted after the date as referred to in (5).
7. No refunds or credits will be issued on cancellation requests received less than 30 days prior to the opening day of the Congress.
8. All approved refunds will be paid after the completion of the Congress.
EVENT CANCELLATION9. In the event that any services become unavailable for any reason, Master Builders South Africa, its appointed agents and other sub-contractors will make every effort to supply alternatives of equal standard and value but no responsibility can be accepted for failure to provide the specific services. Master Builders South Africa cannot be held responsible for any loss, damage or inconvenience (however arising) experienced by delegates of the Congress.
GENERAL10. Travelling, accommodation, parking, meals, visa or any other costs and other incidentals will be for the participants own account.
11. Light meals and refreshments will be available during the Congress. Dietary preferences can be indicated on the registration application.
12. Speakers' comments during the Congress are in no way binding on Master Builders South Africa.
13. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Master Builders South Africa reserves the right to change the programme, date and/or venue at any time without notice.
14. While reasonable care will be made to protect delegates' personal information, some information given to Master Builders South Africa by the delegates will be recorded in its databases and will be used for marketing, administration and promotional purposes. Master Builders South Africa may also share this information with its event sponsors in order for them to contact the delegates about other products and services which may be of interest to the delegates. Master Builders South Africa may also share this information with providers of services relating to the event (e.g. venues and hotels) for purposes of fulfilling your booking.
15. Delegates are required to comply with the rules and regulations governing the applicable venue and/or accommodation. The delegates shall insure and keep insured any property they bring onto the venue and/or the accommodation, and any such property is brought onto, or left, at the venue and/or the accommodation at their own risk. Master Builders South Africa expressly excludes any liability for any property damage or loss incurred at any time during the event.
16. Delegates are required to comply with the rules and regulations governing the applicable venue and/or accommodation. The delegates shall insure and keep insured any property they bring onto the venue and/or the accommodation, and any such property is brought onto, or left, at the venue and/or the accommodation at their own risk.